Friday 4 December 2009


Friendship


I've never seen your eyes,

And the truth they hide inside...

I've never listen your voice,

Whispering comfort words by my side...

I've never seen how your mouth

Could be twisted by a smile...

I've never touched your face,

And find out how gentle you would be...

Despite all this, trust me,

I could feel your friendship

Coming to me as a helping

And caring hand...

Like if I'd known you for a lifetime,

As if we're twin souls

Which were born to understand

And support each other....

Friendship was no frontiers

Has no time, no prejudice...

But must of all, trust me,

Friendship simply happens

Between the ones who believe

That life is so much more

Than just breathing and eating...

Life is caring and sharing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment